Goldbeck Consulting Ltd was established 2011 in Cambridge, UK by Dr Gerhard Goldbeck. He has more than 30 years of experience in computational materials science, from research in crystal growth, polymers and complex fluids at Forschungszentrum Jülich and Bristol University, lecturing in Materials Science at Cambridge University, to commercial software development at Molecular Simulations Ltd and product management and marketing at Accelrys. From 2004 to 2010 he led the Accelrys Nanotechnology Consortium, a global collaborative project bringing advanced materials modelling methods into industrial use.
Goldbeck Consulting aims to bridge existing gaps in the materials modelling ecosystem, connecting communities, supporting the validation and technology transfer of academic developments to industry, translating industrial needs into impactful materials modelling projects and researching the pathways and barriers to economic impact.
Mail: St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.
Tel: +44 1223 853201
Based on over 20 years of experience in science and business of materials modelling, our services include
- Product management, marketing and business development for science and engineering software.
- Research impact analysis.
- Software commercialisation strategies and planning: from academia to business.
- Multiscale materials modelling integration across science and engineering.
- Guidance and coaching for R&D projects.
- EU project management and monitoring.