The European materials modelling council (EMMC) is a community driven bottom-up action to connect all existing material modelling activities and stakeholders in Europe. The EMMC aims to network with all existing materials modelling related activities in Europe and make use of the EMMC network to complement these activities
Materials Modelling Policy and Roadmaps: The Council aims to play a major role in providing input to the LEIT Policy on research road mapping in materials modeling.
- Wide stakeholder consultation
- Stimulate complementary activities to what already exists
- Stimulate exploitation of existing materials modelling expertise
- Stimulate model development necessary for industrial applications
- Provide inputs for EC future visions/plans